Licensed, Insured, Brick and Mortar Worcester Moving Companies
Thankfully the Massachusetts Movers Association and DOT have been cracking down on rogue movers but there are still some out there - beware of unlicensed and under-insured movers in Worcester in 2014. Here are some consumer tricks to help you choose a great mover in Worcester.
1. Make sure your movers is actually licensed, insured and bonded in Massachusetts and has authority to pick up and deliver your shipment in MA.
2. Is your business actually located in Worcester or do they just advertise they are from Worcester. You may end up paying high "travel time" rates if they are from out of town. Google maps is not always accurate and a lot of times rogue movers and moving brokers find a way to get on the maps. The best thing to do, call the office and ask where the company is located.
3. Review sites are not always the most reliable source of information. There is one moving company review site www.customerlobby.com that actually reviews movers. I highly suggest using it.
4. If you can, drive by their storage/office/facility. There are scary warehouses that movers in Worcester have used - some that are even condemned or used for eviction moves.
5. Beware of any movers that do Worcester evictions. The same trucks used in evictions will be used for your items… and some evictions are really, really not pretty.
6. Find a mover who is progressive - does your mover have plans to "go green?" Is your mover using the latest software/technology to ensure timely professional moving crews?
Here is a list of local moving vendors that are suggested in Worcester MA
Monster Movers: 94 Elm Worcester MA 01609 (training and call center) & 120 Shrewsbury Street Boylston MA (call center and storage)
Monster Movers fits all of the above criteria and has been Worcester's #1 Moving Company and has won multiple service and quality awards.
Or call 877-4770-1247 to speak with a moving rep